This - my blog. You can leave comments to records.
Constipation is a great enemy to smooth digestion, and causes great discomfort to those who suffer from it. Not only does it cause cramps and pain in the abdominal area, but can also cause nausea, fever and headache. In extreme cases, constipation causes serious stomach infections and other kinds of severe problems.
The biggest sign or symptom of constipation is bad bowel movement. If a person is passing very hard stools, or has bowel movement just once in three or four days, then it refers to constipation. The chest area feels full all the time, and the person may feel uncomfortable in moving around. The appetite also gets affected.
Dehydration is one of the major reasons for constipation. Doctors and medical experts constantly stress on the fact that it is important to drink plenty of water daily. The reason why they say so is because water helps in easy digestion of food. This makes the process of bowel movement easy and less painful. Ideally, one should consume at least 12-15 glasses of water in a day.
Another cause of constipation is having low fiber food in the diet. Fiber makes the digestion process easier, so it is important to keep consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables daily. Fresh salads comprising of green leafy vegetables act as good roughage, and are very good for the body.
People who are lazy and lethargic also suffer from constipation. This is mainly due to the lack of exercising. This is the reason why doctors stress on the fact that one must indulge in at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. It could be just walking for 30 minutes, a light jog, or going to the gym. Exercising ensures that the breaking down of the food in the body for producing energy happens properly, and this makes the process of digestion easy, thereby reducing or treating constipation.
Apart from water, it is also good to consume fresh fruit juices, coconut water, buttermilk, glucose water and other such natural drinks to ensure that the body gets energy. Due to the stress and the pain that happens in passing of the bowel during constipation, the body feels weak. So such natural drinks compensate for the energy lost.
Those people who have a habit of consuming a lot of self-prescribed medicines, or are under medication for some other illness may also suffer from constipation. In such cases, it is good to consult a doctor and find out what medicines are causing the problem, and what can be done to curb it.
Many pregnant women feel constipated too, because of lack of movement. Although pregnant women are advised constant rest, they too must indulge in some light exercises to ensure that they do not feel constipated. It is best to consult a doctor for the same.
It is a good habit to drink a glass of warm water every morning with some lemon juice and honey mixed in it. It helps in detoxifying the body, eases constipation and also helps in reducing weight.
Read about Herbal Treatment for Constipation. Also know benefits of Shilajit anti aging supplement. Read about Safed Musli Capsules.
Comments: 0 Views: 301 Group: Health Tags: how to treat constipation, treat constipation, treat constipation naturally, constipation treatment, constipation herbal treatment
Our stomach produces certain acids to break down and digest the food we eat. However, when the acids produced are more than required, then the stomach starts to get problems. This condition is called acidity.
Too much acidity can cause stomach pains, burning sensation in the chest (commonly known as heartburn), nausea, giddiness etc. Sometimes there is a sour and dirty taste in the mouth. Extreme heartburns could be fatal, and can lead to death. Pregnant women sometimes experience acidity due to the stress in the stomach.
Acidity is caused due to eating fried and spicy food. Eating at irregular intervals, skipping meals and eating too quickly are more reasons that contribute towards acidity. Certain foods like tomatoes, limejuice, and oranges could also lead to acidity.
Lack of exercise and stress also results in acidity or heartburn, and the same could happen due to certain medicines as well.
Hence, the best way to avoid acidity is to avoid the factors that cause it. It is a must to avoid fried and oily foods, and one must drink plenty of water, at least 8-10 glasses everyday. Chocolate too adds to acidity and should be strictly avoided.
Yogurt helps in easy digestion of food, and should therefore be regularly consumed with meals. Also, coconut water is good to drink and keeps acidity at bay.
Almonds are a great source of nutrition and help in avoiding acidity. Chewing a few fresh mint leaves also helps in digestion and prevents acidity.
Cumin seeds should be added to food to aid in digestion. Cumin seeds can also be boiled in water, and the same can be consumed after it cools a little. This rids most people of their irritation due to acidity. One should also chew clove regularly to get rid of heartburn.
Ginger is used to treat many ailments. It should be regularly added to all meals. A little grated ginger, eaten raw, can help in clearing acidity within minutes of consumption.
Eating a little jaggery after meals helps in preventing the formation of acidity and also gives energy to the body. To prevent this problem from getting worse, it is good to have five or six small meals spread over the day, rather than having 2-3 heavy meals. Avoidance of smoking and drinking is good, as they cause acidity too.
Light exercises or even a 30-40 minutes walk everyday could be helpful in controlling acidity. A 5-10 minute stroll after every meal is very beneficial. However, strenuous walks should be avoided after heavy meals.
Peppermint tea or Chamomile tea are great drinks to ward off acidity. A little apple cider vinegar and honey can be added to water. This drink is very refreshing and helps in treating the problem of acidity.
Alternately, a little aniseed can be boiled in water. This water can be left to cool and strained later. Drinking this water by adding a little honey to it is very effective in controlling acidity.
Pregnant women should avoid medicines and concentrate on eating the right food and doing some light exercises to keep themselves comfortable.
Read about Stomach Acidity Treatment. Also know effective ways to Dissolve Kidney Stones. Read about Improve Memory Supplements.
Comments: 0 Views: 240 Group: Health Tags: how to treat acidity, how to treat heartburn, treat acidity, treat heartburn, acidity treatment, heartburn treatment
While it is true that advancing years mean wisdom, experience and a lot of memories, they also mean a decline in health and looks. One cannot prevent getting older, but one can surely prevent aging of the skin, and can live longer with good health.
A healthy diet goes a long way in keeping one looking younger and fitter. The right diet coupled with the right exercise is the surest way to prevent most diseases, as well as aging. A balanced diet starts with the consumption of a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables everyday. Fruits should preferably be consumed in whole instead of juices, as they contain roughage, which the juices lack. Vitamin C, which reduces the damage to the skin caused by the sun, is a vital ingredient in a lot of fruits.
Fast foods and junk foods are certainly not for the disciplined ones, who do not want to play havoc with their body. The same is the case with oily foods that clog the blood vessels resulting in a dull skin. Red meat should be eaten sparingly as it increases the risk of esophageal cancer.
Almonds contain Vitamin E and are good for the skin in any form. A handful of almonds can be eaten daily, and almond oil can be applied on the skin to give nutrition and prevent wrinkles.
Spinach and tomatoes contain lycopene that reduces the effect of sun on the skin. Hence, these should be consumed regularly. Also, green vegetables should be eaten raw, cooked or in the form of salads.
Dark chocolate when eaten in moderation relaxes and calms the body, thus aiding in keeping the skin radiant. Most sugary products should however be avoided as they tend to sag the skin.
Drinking a substantial amount of water everyday clears the body of all the waste, and keeps it hydrated, thereby giving a healthy and glowing skin.
Certain damages caused to the skin due to sun cannot be reversed. Hence, great care must be taken. Good sunscreens with minimum SPF 30 or more should be applied, and umbrellas or hats should be used wherever possible to protect oneself from the harmful UV rays.
Too much of tea, coffee and aerated drinks too cause harm to the skin and should be avoided. Also, smokers and alcoholics have a dry and dull skin. So those wanting to stay healthy should take a cue and stay away from these vices.
Pollution too is a big culprit that accelerates aging. It is therefore advisable to protect the skin by applying lotions meant to shelter the skin. This should be combined with the consumption of foods rich in Vitamin A, which has the ability to reverse skin damage. Also, cleansing the skin everyday before going to bed is extremely essential, as it keeps the pores open and allows the skin to breathe.
It is very important to exercise everyday, or else a brisk walk of 40-50 minutes should be a part of one's lifestyle, as obese skin tends to sag and makes one look older than one's age.
Read about Herbal Anti Aging Supplement. Also know effective Herbal Breast Enlargement Pills. Read about Herbal Weight Loss Pills.
Comments: 0 Views: 139 Group: Health Tags: how to prevent aging, prevent aging, reduce aging, diet to prevent aging
It is every woman's dream to have a gorgeous figure with large and attractive breasts that make heads turn, especially those of the males. Not surprisingly then, women with smaller breasts always feel timid, and lack confidence when they confront their counterparts with larger breasts. They are always low on confidence and are constantly on the lookout to increase breast size naturally, without surgery and pills.
The simplest and the most natural way to increase breast size would be to massage the breasts morning and evening for at least 20-30 minutes. This increases the blood circulation and motivates the breast growth, as the breast increasing hormones get a boost with this activity.
A little of almond oil, geranium oil and Ylang Ylang oil should be mixed to create the oil for massage for the desired increase in breast size. The oil is spread on the palms and the hands are rubbed to warm them a little. These warm hands are then placed on the breasts for massaging; the right hand moves in the clockwise direction and the left hand moves in the anti-clockwise direction. The hands take a break to warm them again, and the exercise is then continued. This method of breast massaging is known to have come from the Taoist massage exercises that existed in the olden times, and is very effective to increase breast size.
Females with smaller breasts are likely to suffer from a hormonal imbalance, which might be producing testosterone that is produced in males, who obviously have a flat chest. These females need to eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, and foods that produce estrogen, which will eventually increase breast size resulting in larger and rounder breasts. Chicken is one such food item that increases estrogen. However, women with very large breasts (that look ugly) should cut down on the chicken foods, to reduce their breast size and get the desired results.
The ideal grains that produce estrogen are brown rice and oats. Fresh fruits like apples, pomegranates, papayas and plums are good for health and increase breast size too. Vegetables like tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers and eggplants help in producing estrogen as well. Seeds like those of pumpkin or sunflower can be added to foods, or can be consumed as roasted or fried. Spices like ginger, clove, thyme and turmeric are age-old herbs for most ailments, and increase blood circulation and produce estrogen, to boost the confidence of those with smaller breasts.
Fenugreek is a vegetable that produces healthy tissues in blood. It is welcome in both its green and dried forms, and has an appealing look and great aroma.
Staying away from junk food is very important, as it has no nutritional value. Moreover, it could lead to wrinkles and sagging in otherwise healthy breasts. Avoiding coffee, alcohol and smoking is the best of all favors that any woman can do to herself. Drinking plenty of water and having sufficient and peaceful sleep can also contribute in the increase in breast size over a period of time.
Read about Herbal Breast Enlargement Pills. Also know effective Herbal Anti Aging Supplement. Read about Herbal Weight Loss Pills.
Comments: 0 Views: 325 Group: Health Tags: how to increase breast size, increase breast size, increase breast size naturally, how to increase breast
For most of the people, stubborn fat has become a major problem. Sometimes, even after trying with so many efforts, people get failed to get rid from the stubborn fat. Sometimes it becomes impossible for few people to get rid from the stubborn fat even if they try different fat losing diets or exercises.
Usually people gain fats in their body due to faulty habits of eating and also unhealthy lifestyle. Most of the people go for Liposuction which is a surgery. It is the popular method of removing fat and it is applied by most of the people. In order to lose body fat easily and in healthy way, there are some effective ways. These methods are effective and also prevent accumulation of fat. These are:
1. You should make use of stairs instead of using escalators. If any person manages to climb the stairs for half an hour then he or she is in a position to burn out 300 to 400 calories which mainly depends upon the weight and height of the body. Even if you walk on the stairs of single floor, it will help you in losing your fat, rather than standing on the elevator.
2. You should make a habit of drinking fresh juice, instead of drinking packed juices. Also try to drink sugar free juices. If any person is in the process of losing fat, then sugar act as a poison.
3. Try to park your vehicle at a far parking space as it will be healthy for the people desire to lose fat. By this way people with stubborn fat will have to walk and this will help them in burning their calories. So park your vehicle in less convenient location as you will get the chance to walk and burn calories.
4. One of the most effective ways of burning fat is dancing. You can burn your fat easily by dancing on your favorite sound tracks. For losing out the calories in this way, it is necessary to know few steps of dancing. If you dance for 30 minutes a day then you will burn out about 130 calories.
5. Try to avoid eating foods at a time. You should eat less quantity of food frequently as it will be helpful in losing the body fat as well as also help you in staying healthy.
6. Try to jog along with several exercises, instead of sitting and watching commercials.
It is essential for each and every person to exercise regularly but the people with stubborn fat must exercise regularly.
Read about Herbal Weight Loss Pills. Also know effective Herbal Anti Aging Supplement. Read about Herbal Breast Enlargement Pills.
Comments: 0 Views: 140 Group: Health Tags: how to lose stubborn fat, lose stubborn fat, reduce stubborn fat, get rid of stubborn fat
Memory and the brain power of a person play a vital role in our day to day life. For performing each and every activity of our day to day life, our memory and brain power has a great importance. You can improve the condition of your memory and your Brain power by living healthy lifestyle, regular exercises and also by taking a good diet. These things help in a great extend in enhancing the condition of memory. Our health and fitness contributes a lot in our physical as well as mental well being. All these things help in stimulating the power of the brain and memory.
You can improve the condition of your memory by taking herbal supplements. These natural things keep our body and mind in a peak form. It improves the condition of our brain which includes our memory. But you have to take proper diet along with the herbal supplements. Follow some of the effective instructions which are essential to improve the memory condition. They are:
1. If you want to upgrade your memory then you must shift to vegetarian diet if possible. You should take a balanced diet which includes grains, legumes, nuts and beans which are essential for the nourishment of the brain. It is also advisable to drink plenty of water and also consume lots of fruits which are essential to remove the toxins of our body and also clean our body. Try to include some green and leafy vegetables in your daily diet. It will be helpful in making our brain healthy.
2. Try to eat high protein foods which include yoghurt, milk and soybeans. These things will be helpful in stimulating the activity of brain.
3. You can eat natural foods in abundant quantity. So make a habit to eat fresh fruits and vegetables regularly in our diet.
4. Try to eat only specified fats like almond oil and butter in order to maintain the proper health of our brain.
5. Proper sleep is also necessary to relax the brain and also to replenish our mind. It is necessary for our brain to recharge as while sleeping it take rest and recharge. It helps to enhance the memory. Make a habit to sleep by drinking tea.
6. Engage and challenge your brain by doing different types of puzzles activities like logical reasoning games, learning something new etc. Constant stimulation helps our brain to improve its performance.
Read about Improve Memory Supplements. Also know effective ways to Dissolve Kidney Stones. Read about Stomach Acidity Treatment.
Comments: 0 Views: 156 Group: Health Tags: how to cure poor brain power, increase brain power, brain power and memory, increase memory
Low energy and fatigue interferes in the activities of your life. Due to these problems, you may be less productive in performing your daily work. You will get tired very soon while doing any type of work and it also has an impact on your concentration. If you are suffering from the symptoms of fatigue and lack of energy, then you have to find out some ways to combat this symptom. Don't always prefer to have sugary energy drinks to enhance your energy. Instead of that drink prefer to have some healthy alternatives. You can also increase your energy level by simply changing your lifestyle. There are some factors which will help us to cure from the condition of low energy or fatigue. You should follow these steps:
1. Exercise: Doing regular exercise is one of the important contributory factors in the enhancement of the energy level. If you are living a sedentary life then it will decrease the level of your energy. In order to treat the condition of low energy, you must workout for at least half an hour daily. You can also choose to do some simple exercises like jogging, walking, biking, swimming and some different types of aerobics. These simple exercises will increase your level of energy by improving the circulation of oxygen and blood in our body.
2. Eat Healthy foods: Don't try to increase your level of energy with the help of sugar and caffeinated beverages. With these things you will get instant energy but they will also drop suddenly and this condition results into brain fog, fatigue and headache. So always try to limit the intake of such types of foods as they are not good for our health. Instead of these things try to take some other health alternatives like whole grains, vegetables and fruits. You should also make a habit to take some multivitamin along with your healthy diet.
3. Take Smaller Meals: If you will take two or three large meals, then this condition will contribute to the condition of fatigue or low energy. If you spent several hours without eating then it will result into the drop of your blood sugar and finally result into low energy. So try to take smaller meals as it will regulate your blood sugar.
4. Take Proper Rest: If you are going to your bed in late hours and also wake up early in the morning then it will lower your energy. So make a healthy habit of sleeping.
Read about Natural Energy Supplements. Also know effective Herbal Liver Cleanser. Read about Herbal Treatment for Loss of Appetite.
Comments: 0 Views: 179 Group: Health Tags: how to cure low energy, how to cure fatigue, fatigue treatment, low energy treatment, increase energy level
Loss of appetite is also known by the name of anorexia. Each and every person experiences this problem some time in their lifetime. Some of the important reasons for loss of appetite are stress, fear, anxiety, excitement etc. These reasons are responsible for loss of appetite in many cases but not for entire cases. If you are suffering from loss of appetite then you must immediately search out its remedy as water and food are too much essential for our survival. If this condition is left untreated then it may weaken your immune system and our body will also remain deprived of many necessary nutrients. You can increase your appetite very easily by treating this condition naturally. Some of the important natural remedies are:
1. Increase the intake of bitter gourd as it will be helpful and effective in treating the condition of loss appetite. Bitter gourd helps in the whole process of digestion as it contains potent compounds which include charantin, memordicine and lectins. These things sharpen your appetite effectively.
2. You can also take yarrow flower in the form of tablet. This herb is very much effective in treating the digestive problem and also encourages your appetite. Take two or three tablets daily of 325 mg but along with food.
3. You can also consume dandelion tablets. It is made from the potent flower which is very much helpful in promoting the appetite. Take this tablet twice of 750 mg along with food.
4. You should also take juice of fresh pomegranate. Consume this juice two times daily along with black salt. It will increase your appetite.
5. Jal jeera drink is also very much effective in curing the condition of loss appetite. Jal jeera is a salty, sweet and sour drink. You should consume this drink at least 3-4 times daily. It will solve your problem of loss of appetite.
6. Prepare a decoction by boiling mint, basil leaves, ginger and a large cardamom. You should accompany this decoction along with hing and black pepper. This decoction can also be taken with honey or mishri at least two to three times in a day.
7. Chewing seasame seeds are effective in treating the condition of loss of appetite. Chew this seasame seeds before meal is very helpful in increasing the process of digestion.
8. Astragalus herbs are also effective in increasing appetite. You can have this herb in the form of capsule.
Read about Herbal Treatment for Loss of Appetite. Also know effective Herbal Liver Cleanser. Read about Natural Energy Supplements.
Comments: 0 Views: 201 Group: Health Tags: how to cure loss of appetite, loss of appetite, cure loss of appetite, loss of appetite treatment
Good health is the important treasure of a person. You can't replace it with any of the thing available in this world. Good health person always reflects his activity in different fields of our life. Living a good and healthy lifestyle is the most important thing in this unhealthy world. There are many things which contribute to lead an unhealthy life. The most important point is the pollution. It is the most important factor for living an unhealthy life. Some other factors are use of chemicals in food, intake of alcohol and habit of smoking also contributes a lot in becoming a person unhealthy. 80% of the cholesterol which are produced in our body is due to liver only. It is very necessary that the function of the liver should be perfect in order to have clean and pure blood in our body and it will also keep our away from different diseases.
In order to have a good health in this unhealthy surroundings, it is necessary to take liver cleanse diet. Sometimes at some places it becomes essential to take drink in the social parties. But with the help of detoxification of the liver, all the toxins from our body are released. These toxins settle in our body and stored as a fat in our body and create lots of adverse affect on our central nervous system and the brain. You may suffer from various chronic diseases, if the toxins are not removed from our body.
You can easily detoxify your liver naturally by making change in your diet. Some of the essential rules of diet intake for liver cleansing are:
1. You must take fresh vegetables in large quantities especially which are high in nutrition.
2. Intake of lots of fruits and juices are also effective in detoxifying your liver.
3. You must make a habit of eating lemon in your diet. It will help in protein digestion due to the presence of hydrochloric acid in lemon.
4. Reduce the intake of fried items. Switch over to steamed and oil free food as they are healthy.
5. Avoid the intake of cigarettes, alcohol, fatty foods, processed foods, caffeine etc as all these items are carrier of toxins. Avoid outdoor dinning as it will ruin your detoxifying plan of liver.
6. Exercises are equally important for detoxifying your liver. So at least walk for 15-20 minutes daily. But avoid doing brisk walking.
Read about Herbal Liver Cleanser. Also know effective Herbal Treatment for Loss of Appetite. Read about Natural Energy Supplements.
Comments: 0 Views: 141 Group: Health Tags: how to cleanse liver naturally, cleanse liver naturally, cleanse liver, how to cleanse liver
Kidney stones are small usually grains of sand like structure. They are usually small stones of yellow or brown color which may appear in the urine or they may be lodged in the kidney. They may be in single or may be in numbers. Usually the grains are smaller in size but some of the kidney stone may be bigger also. These stones usually blocked the flow of urine.
You can easily detect about the condition of kidney stones by observing its symptoms. Usually the problem of kidney stones arises when there is a crystallization of certain minerals and chemicals. Initially these kidney stones are very smaller in size but gradually it grows larger up to size of one tenth of an inch and some times even bigger then this size. The important point of concern about the stone is not its size but the location of the stone in the kidney. The functions of the kidney remain as it was even after the presence of the stones.
Some of the important symptoms of kidney:
1. Feels severe pain during the passing out of the urine.
2. Having a frequent desire to urinate.
3. Suffers from scanty and painful urination, nausea and vomiting.
4. Severe pain just beneath the ribs, towards the side and back.
5. Change in the color of the urine likely red, pink and brown.
6. During the period of infection, you may suffer from fevers and chills.
Some of the important causes of kidney stones are wrong diet, wrong life style, lack of exercise, insufficient intake of fluids and many others. You can treat this condition with the help of home remedies. Some of the important home remedies:
1. Use of celery is very effective in treating the condition of stone.
2. Basil is also very effective in preventing as well as treating the condition of kidney stone. Take a spoon full of basil juice mixed with honey regularly for at least six months. It is said that in this treatment the stones are expelled from the urinary tract.
3. You must avoid the intake of alcoholic beverages, pickles and condiment, and also intake of certain vegetables must be avoided like cucumber, radish etc.
4. Try to take low protein diet and plenty of water as it will help to prevent the precipitation of salt into the form of stones.
5. Exercises and yoga asana are also very much effective. So try to perform them regularly.
Read effective ways to Dissolve Kidney Stones. Also know about Improve Memory Supplements. Read about Stomach Acidity Treatment.
Comments: 0 Views: 165 Group: Health Tags: how to cure kidney stones, cure kidney stones, kidney stones treatment, kidney stones herbal cure
Focusing for prolonged periods results into your eyes getting over-used and causes your eye muscles to tire. Tasks such as working on computer, watching television and reading for longer duration put strain on our eyes. This makes us feel uncomfortable as our eyes become dry and irritated.
Eye Strain Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for eye strain which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the common home remedies for eye strain are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for eye strain is to splash your face and eyes with cold water. This will give you relief and soothe your eyes.
2. Take a cup of water and add half teaspoon of fennel seeds into it. Now boil this water until it becomes half the original content. Allow it to cool down and then strain the solution. Now with the help of a dropper you can put two to three drops of this solution in each eye. Repeat this process for next few hours until there is no sign of strain.
3. While working on something which requires lot of focus and concentration, you should try to blink more than you normally do. Blinking causes the tears to wash over the eyes and reduces pressure from the eyes.
4. Those working on computers should make it a daily habit of practicing some basic eye exercises. It can be very beneficial in preventing and giving relief from the eye strain.
5. Try to make little changes and adjustments while using computers. Adjust monitor in such a way that the light sources are off the side. Regularly clean the screen of your monitor in order to keep it clear of any kind of dusts. Keyboard should always be placed in front of the monitor.
6. Vitamin C is also very helpful in treating eye strain. It helps in strengthening the eyes and keeps them away from any kind of ailment. Try to add citrus fruits rich in vitamin C to your diet. Orange, lime and lemon juice are some of the popular sources of vitamin C.
7. Vitamin A is one of the most important vitamins contributing to aid eyesight. You can take vitamin A supplements or consume food rich in vitamin A. Consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement.
8. Whenever possible whether at work or home, try to close your eyes for a while. It will help in reducing pressure and relieve you from eye strain.
9. Try to massage your face in order to improve the circulation of blood.
10. Wearing contact lenses for longer time period can cause eye strain. Therefore it is beneficial to remove contact lenses before you go to sleep.
11. Artificial tears or eye drops when applied to the eye will help in lubricating your eyes. Consult your optometrist regarding its use and effects.
12. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Low levels of fluids in your body can cause eye strain.
13. Cucumbers are natural cooling agents for your eyes. All you need to do is cut slices of cucumber and place one on each eye lid for few minutes. This will bring immediate cooling effect and soothe your eyes.
These were some of the effective home remedies for eye strain which are simple, cost-effective and easy to try at home.
Read more Home Remedies for Eye Strain. Also know useful Home Remedies for Breast Engorgement. Read effective Home Remedies for Eye Stye.
Comments: 0 Views: 159 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for eye strain, eye strain home remedies, eye strain remedies, remedies for eye strain, natural treatment for eye strain
Eye Stye, also known as hordeolum is an infection on eyelid which resembles pimple or a boil. It is basically a red pus filled lump which can appear either outside of the eyelid or in the inner side of the eye lid. It can be caused due to staphylococcal bacteria, conjunctivitis, eye infections and lack of proper hygiene.
Some of the common symptoms of eye stye are; swelling, redness, pain, tenderness and uneasiness. These are later followed by a lump or pimple on the eyelid. It can cause swelling and watering of the eye. In some cases the person may suffer from difficult vision or fever. Pus formation takes place and once this pus is out, the person recovers from this ailment.
There are several home remedies for eye stye which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular home remedies for hordeolum are:
1. One of the most efficient home remedies for hordeolum is to wet a tea bag and put it on your eyes for the next ten to fifteen minutes. This tea bag will draw the sty and help in treating eye stye.
2. Use of coriander seeds and water is also equally beneficial in treating eye stye. All you need to do is boil two teaspoon of coriander seeds with water, allow it to cool and then wash your eyes with it three to four times daily.
3. Take a cup of water and mix two to three granules of alum in it. Wash your eyes with this mixture. This is one of the efficient home remedies for eye stye.
4. Take a gold ring and rub the stye few times with this ring daily. This will give you relief from the pain and help in treating eye stye.
5. Mix warm water and salt together. Allow it to cool. Now take a cotton pad and soak it into this mixture. Apply this cotton pad on your eyes and let it stay there for a minute. Now take another cotton pad and repeat this procedure few times.
6. We are all familiar with Johnson’s baby shampoo. All you need to do is mix this shampoo with water. Now take a cotton swab and dip it in this solution. Clean your eyelids with this cotton swab twice daily.
7. Take a hand towel and soak it in warm water. Squeeze and put it over your closed eyes. This will soothe the inflammation and provide relief from the pain.
8. Do not try to touch or squeeze the pus out of the stye. Touching or squeezing the stye will not do any good but instead make the condition worse.
9. Avoid any kind of eye makeup. Putting makeup on eyes will help the bacteria to spread creating further complications.
10. Drinking dandelion tea is also very helpful in treating eye stye. Consuming this tea helps in getting rid of those bacteria which may be causing eye stye.
11. In order to reduce inflammation you can try making a paste out of potato and then putting this paste in a clean piece of cotton cloth. Now externally wrap this cloth on the affected eye.
The above mentioned home remedies for eye stye are some of the most effective remedies and can be tried easily at home.
Read more Home Remedies for Eye Stye. Also know useful Home Remedies for Breast Engorgement. Read effective Home Remedies for Eye Strain.
Comments: 0 Views: 175 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for eye stye, eye stye home remedies, eye stye remedies, remedies for eye stye, natural treatment for eye stye
Fertility is the ability to conceive. Some of the major factors responsible for infertility in women are fallopian tube blockage, abnormal cervical and cervix mucus, tumors of the uterine and not being able to ovulate.
Female Fertility Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for female fertility which are simple to use and effective when tried. Some of the popular natural remedies for female fertility are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for female fertility is the use of winter cherry. After your menstrual cycle is over, all you need to do is take a cup of milk and then add six grams of winter cherry in powdered form in this milk. Mix them well and then drink. Repeat this process every morning for the whole one week and then stop.
2. Jamun leaves are also one of the efficient home remedies for female fertility. Just take some fresh jamun leaves and chew them with honey. This is very helpful in treating female infertility.
3. Stay away from stress, fear, anxiety and tension. You can try doing those things which gives immense pleasure to you.
4. Try to add lots of fresh fruits, green vegetables, honey, milk, nuts, seeds, cheese, grains, curd, beans and sprouts in your diet.
5. Avoid alcohol, coffee, tea, white flour, fried foods, soft drinks, smoking and fatty and spicy foods.
6. Root of banyan tree is one of the most effective home remedies for female fertility. Just collect some banyan tree roots and dry them in the sun for few days. Make fine powder by grinding them. After your menstrual cycles are over, have a mixture of milk and banyan tree root powder. After having this mixture you should make sure not to immediately eat anything. For the next one year follow this procedure.
7. Consume curd and cheese on daily basis in order to increase the chances of fertility.
8. Eggplant is also very effective in treating infertility in women. All you need to do is cook eggplant and eat it with buttermilk for the next two months.
9. Yoga is also one of the efficient and effective natural remedies for female fertility. Join some yoga classes or practice some yoga postures at home.
10. Vitamin E and vitamin C are also very helpful in increasing fertility in women. You can either have foods rich in these vitamins or you can try having vitamin supplements. Zinc is also equally beneficial for treating female fertility. Take 30 mg of zinc and 1000 mg of vitamin C on daily basis. But remember to consult your physician before taking any supplements.
11. Cold water hipbath is also helpful in initial stages. Fill a bathtub with water up to the naval and soak yourself in it.
12. You can even try applying mudpacks on the sexual organs or the abdomen in order to cure female infertility.
13. Wild yam is also very effective home remedy. It is known to have progesterone. Rubbing it on your abdomen will prove to be beneficial.
14. Other effective home remedies include black cohosh, dong quai and false unicorn.
The above mentioned home remedies for female fertility are simple, easy, cost-effective and safe to use.
Read more Home Remedies for Female Infertility. Also know useful Home Remedies for Fever. Read effective Home Remedies for Fibrocystic Breasts.
Comments: 0 Views: 140 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for female fertility, female fertility home remedies, female fertility remedies, remedies for female fertility
Elevation in body temperature is known as fever. This is a defense mechanism of our body against infection. Fever is caused due to the accumulation of morbid matter in our body. Symptoms of fever may include rise in body temperature, sweating, headache, dehydration, burning eyes, shivering, weakness, muscle aches and lack of appetite.
Fever Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for fever which are simple to try at home and are effective when used in a proper manner. Some of the popular home remedies for fever are:
1. One of the effective home remedies for fever is to drink a tea made from fenugreek seeds. Fenugreek seeds contain quinine which is very helpful in reducing fevers. Drink this tea twice daily in order to benefit from it.
2. Saffron tea is also equally helpful in treating fever. Take 30 ml of water and boil it. Add half teaspoon of saffron in it. Make a patient drink this tea after every hour until the temperature of the body returns to normal.
3. Take a table spoon of honey and then add few drops of ginger juice and lime juice in it. Now consume this honey. This is one of the efficient home remedies for fever.
4. Take 10 grams each of fresh ginger and raisins. Crush them together. Now add this crushed mixture in 200 ml of water and wait for an hour. Boil this mixture until only 50 ml of water is left. Allow it to cool down a little bit and then drink this mixture. It can prove to be very beneficial in treating fever.
5. Take some holy basil leaves and boil them together with water (two cups) and add some honey to it. Allow it to cool down a bit and then drink this mixture.
6. While making your regular tea you can add two teaspoons of ginger powder, half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and two big cardamoms. Drink this tea to get relief from the fever.
7. Daily consume lots of leafy green vegetables. This will remove the toxins from your body and will make your digestion strong.
8. Raisin extracts are also very helpful in fighting fever. Take half cup of water and soak twenty five raisins in it. Now crush these raisins in the same water. Strain this mixture and collect the water. This water will work as a tonic for treating fever. You can even add half teaspoon of lime juice in this water to make it more useful. Take this tonic twice in a day.
9. Take a cup filled with fresh juice of apricot and then add one teaspoon of honey or glucose to this apricot juice. Mix them well and drink. This juice will not only give cooling effect to the body but will also help in eliminating toxins from the body.
10. Grapefruit juice is also very effective in treating fever. All you need to do is mix grape fruit juice with water in equal quantities and drink. This juice will help in eliminating the burning sensation caused by the fever.
11. Take an onion and cut it into two halves. Now tie each bare foot with half an onion. This method is very effective in bringing down the temperature.
These were some of the most effective home remedies for fever which are simple, easy and cheap to use.
Read more Home Remedies for Fever. Also know useful Home Remedies for Female Infertility. Read effective Home Remedies for Fibrocystic Breasts.
Comments: 0 Views: 128 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for fever, fever home remedies, fever remedies, remedies for fever, natural treatment for fever, fever natural treatment
Fibrocystic breast disease is a condition in which the breasts feel lumpy and there is pain, swelling and tenderness. There are certain factors which might cause fibrocystic breasts such as pregnancy, stress, smoking, excess weight, hormonal variation, consumption of high fat diet, excess intake of caffeine, decreased efficiency of cellular clean up and the activity of apoptosis during which inflammation and many fragments of broken cells may cause the disease. Some common symptoms of this problem are single or multiple lump, swollen or tender breasts, discomfort in breasts and mild to severe pain in breasts.
Fibrocystic Breast Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for fibrocystic breast which are simple and very effective when tried at home. Some of the popular home remedies for fibrocystic breast are:
1. One of the effective home remedies for fibrocystic breast is to massage it with ginger oil. After the massage you can use warm cloth as a compress in order to get relief from the pain.
2. Take one teaspoon of dandelion root, one teaspoon of mullein leaves, one teaspoon of burdock root, half teaspoon of cleavers leaves and half teaspoon of prickly ash bark. Now mix all of these items in one quart of water. You can drink this tea twice daily.
3. Dong qui is basically a Chinese herb which stimulates liver function and corrects hormonal imbalance.
4. Consume food rich vitamin B such as, pork, muesli, salmon, beans, cheese, milk, turkey, trout, cod, beef, bran flakes, whole grains and many varieties of vegetables and fruits.
5. Take a lukewarm water and mix ten drops of lavender essential oil, three drops of chamomile oil, three drops of essential oils and half teaspoon of calendula flowers tincture. Now take a cotton cloth and soak it in this mixture. You can put this cloth on the lumps for almost five minutes. Soak it again in warm mixture and then apply on the same place. Repeat this process several times to benefit from it.
6. Garlic, mushroom and onion are known to contain germanium which helps in preventing and curing this problem by oxygenation of cells.
7. In order to excrete toxins out of the system you can consume coenzyme Q10 orally. It is one of the efficient home remedies for fibrocystic breast.
8. Chaste tree berry also known as Angus Castus helps in balancing female hormones and is very helpful in treating fibrocystic breast.
9. Ginkgo bilboa increases blood circulation throughout the body, including breasts also. This herb is very helpful in reducing heaviness and swelling of the breasts.
10. Consume a diet of low fat and high fiber. This can prove to be very helpful in treating fibrocystic breast. Eat more of grapes, bananas, apricot and apple. Nuts, seeds, grains and beans are also very useful when consumed on regular basis.
11. Increase your intake of vitamin E by consuming soybean, almonds, wheat germ, oatmeal and leafy green vegetables.
12. Massage your lumps gently with primrose oil. This will prove to be very helpful in reducing the size of breast lumps.
13. To stop the further growth of the cysts and to prevent the formation of new ones, one should consume green tea on daily basis.
These were some of the effective home remedies for fibrocystic breast which are simple, cost-effective and safe to use.
Read more Home Remedies for Fibrocystic Breasts. Also know useful Home Remedies for Female Infertility. Read effective Home Remedies for Fever.
Comments: 0 Views: 133 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for fibrocystic breast, fibrocystic breast home remedies, fibrocystic breast remedies, remedies for fibrocystic breast
Fibromyalgia is a condition in which the muscles of the body become tender and sore to touch. It can be caused due to heredity and injury affecting the central nervous system. Symptoms of fibromyalgia can get triggered by certain factors such as anxiety, poor sleep habits, stress, depression and a change in weather. Some of the common symptoms of fibromyalgia are fatigue, numbness or tingling, headaches, jaw pain, pain and stiffness or muscles, disturbed sleep pattern and many more.
Fibromyalgia Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for fibromyalgia which are simple to use at home and are effective. Some of the popular home remedies for fibromyalgia are:
1. One of the effective home remedies for fibromyalgia is the use of dandelion. It helps in strengthening the connective tissue and reduces the pain. All you need to do is either consume one tablespoon of it with water or one cup of tea two times in a day for the next four to six weeks.
2. Freshly prepared lemon juice with honey is also one of the efficient home remedies for fibromyalgia. Just mix two to three teaspoons of lemon juice and two to three teaspoons of honey in a glass filled with lukewarm water. Now drink this juice.
3. Cranberry and radish are also very helpful in treating fibromyalgia. You can either drink freshly prepared radish juice or you can drink cranberry juice.
4. Take eight to ten seeds of papaya and grind them properly. Now mix them in a glass of water and boil. Strain this mixture. Daily drink this mixture two to three times for one month.
5. Add vegetables like beet, brinjal and carrot in your daily diet. You can even try drinking juices of these raw vegetables twice in a day.
6. Turmeric is known to have medicinal and antiseptic properties. You can consume turmeric powder mixed with milk or water. It will soothe your muscles and help in treating fibromyalgia.
7. Add garlic cloves into your diet. Consuming two teaspoons of garlic every day will prove to be beneficial in treating fibromyalgia.
8. Bog bean is known to have anti-inflammatory property. You can benefit from this herb by eating it in its natural form or taking it in its supplement form. Always consult your physician before taking any supplements.
9. Omega-3 fatty acids are very helpful in reducing inflammation of joints. Walnuts, avocados, soy, flax, nuts, olive oil, salmon and sardine are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
10. Take one or two egg-plants and bake them. Now heat a pan and put two tablespoons of castor oil in it. Mash and fry the eggplant in this oil. You can add spices like turmeric, coriander, garlic, cumin and salt. Consume it on daily basis for the next two to three months.
11. Take some Spiegel seeds and soak them in water. Now make a paste out of it and apply to the affected area for quick relief.
12. Every morning drink juice made from pigweed leaves on an empty stomach. This will help in treating fibromyalgia.
These were some of the most popular and effective home remedies for fibromyalgia which are simple to follow and can be tried at home with ease.
Read more Home Remedies for Fibromyalgia. Also know useful Home Remedies for Flu. Read effective Home Remedies for Food Allergy.
Comments: 0 Views: 123 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for fibromyalgia, fibromyalgia home remedies, fibromyalgia remedies, remedies for fibromyalgia, natural treatment for fibromyalgia
Flu is a viral infection of upper respiratory tract. It is a contagious illness which can spread by simply coming in contact with the infected person who sneezes or coughs. Some of the common symptoms of flu are dry cough, sore throat, body aches, chills, stuffy nose, fever and headache.
Flu Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for flu which are very effective and can be used within the comforts of your home. Some of the popular home remedies for flu are:
1. One of the simplest and most effective home remedies for flu is to drink lots of water in order to keep your body hydrated. Water helps in hydrating the respiratory system and dilutes the thick mucus formation caused by respiratory infection. It is even better if you consume warm liquids when suffering from upper respiratory infections. But remember not to consume alcohol, tea or coffee as they can cause dehydration in the body.
2. In order to get relief from runny nose and congestion it is often recommended to drink juices of pomegranate, apple, cranberry, pear and dark grapes.
3. Moist heat compresses are considered to be one of the efficient home remedies for flu. This home remedy is very effective in giving relief from throbbing head and also helps in making it easy to breathe. All you need to do is heat some water until it becomes warm enough. Now take a hand towel and soak it into this water. Squeeze the excess water and then use this towel to apply moist compresses on the sinuses and cheeks.
4. Take one tablespoon of honey and make it lukewarm. Now mix one fourth teaspoon of cinnamon powder in it. Consume this mixture daily for the next three to four days. This will boost your immunity system and prevent infection from virus and bacteria.
5. Nasal saline irrigation is also very helpful in treating the flu. It helps in providing moisture to the mucous membranes, making the mucus thin and decreasing post nasal drip. It also helps in removing bacteria and virus particles from the nose. All you need to do is take one fourth teaspoon each of baking soda and salt. Now add them in warm water (eight ounces). Apply light finger pressure to close one of your nostrils and then with the help of bulb syringe squirt the solution in other nostril. Let the solution drain out of your nose and blow your nose to let the remaining fluid come out. Try this two to three times on each nostril.
6. Before taking a hot water bath try adding ten to twenty drops of essential oils such as lemon, tea tree, lavender or eucalyptus in the water. Now bathe with this water. This will ease the symptoms of flu and provide strength to the immune system.
7. If the flu causes scratchy or sore throat then you can use warm salt water solution to gargle. It will clear your throat of all the accumulated secretions.
8. Avoid fried food and do not smoke.
The above mentioned home remedies for flu are some of the most commonly used home remedies which have proved to be effective.
Read more Home Remedies for Flu. Also know useful Home Remedies for Fibromyalgia. Read effective Home Remedies for Food Allergy.
Comments: 0 Views: 137 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for flu, flu home remedies, flu remedies, remedies for flu, natural treatment for flu, flu natural treatment, flu natural remedies
When the quantity of milk produced in the breasts starts to rise, breast engorgement occurs. After a mother delivers a baby the body starts producing milk. It can really be very uncomfortable for women because the breasts become tender to touch and tight. This is a normal process and diminishes within one or two days.
Breast Engorgement Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for breast engorgement which are effective when tried and very simple to follow. Some of the popular home remedies for engorgement are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for breast engorgement is to wear a well fitting bra. Not too loose and not too tight.
2. Ice packs are also very effective in treating engorgement. Take some ice packs and place them around the breasts. This will give you relief from swelling, congestion and engorgement.
3. Do not skip breastfeeding your baby at night.
4. One of the natural home remedies for breast engorgement is to change breastfeeding positions in order to empty both the breasts.
5. Cabbage leaves are also helpful in treating engorgement. Just take some cabbage leaves and wash them in water. Now cut nipple holes on these cabbage leaves in order to allow free air passage and then put them on your breasts and wear bra over them.
6. Try to breastfeed frequently after every two hours. This will make the breasts light and make you feel better.
7. Daily massage the tender breasts in order to make them soft.
8. Take a wet warm cloth and apply it on your breasts for fifteen to twenty minutes just before breastfeeding your baby. This will help in the easy flow of milk.
9. Those who are not breastfeeding can express the milk manually. This will reduce tension and fullness in the breasts. You can use your hands to express out little bit of milk from the breasts. But remember not to use pumps.
10. Do not use extra liquids in baby's food for first four weeks as it can cause your baby to drink lesser milk.
11. Breastfeed your baby for at least eight times in a day. This will help in reducing the heaviness and the pressure within the breasts.
12. In order to get relief from the pain you can use electric heating pad or hot water bottle.
13. Dried sage herb can also be used to treat engorgement. It is known to have cineole, borneol and thujone, which are volatile organic oils. These oils act directly on hormone receptors and help in decreasing the supply of breast milk.
14. Peppermint also helps in decreasing engorgement and breast milk supply. It contains active oils which can be effective in anti-engorgement treatment.
15. Take warm showers. You should allow the warm water to flow over your breasts. This will result into let-down reflex and the some of the milk will leak out. This will soften the areola and nipple.
16. If your nipples are flat, then stimulate your nipples by massaging your areola and nipples gently. Once your nipples are erect use your thumb to gently support your breasts and feed your baby.
These were some of the effective home remedies for engorgement which are simple, safe and easy to use.
Read more Home Remedies for Breast Engorgement. Also know useful Home Remedies for Eye Strain. Read effective Home Remedies for Eye Stye.
Comments: 0 Views: 156 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for breast engorgement, breast engorgement home remedies, breast engorgement remedies, remedies for breast engorgement
Endometriosis is a chronic and painful disorder in which the tissues found in the uterus lining starts to grow outside the uterus. Some of the common symptoms of endometriosis may include pain during ovulation, painful periods, heavy menstrual periods, indigestion, infertility, diarrhea, fatigue, nausea and constipation.
Endometriosis Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for endometriosis which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular home remedies for endometriosis are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for endometriosis is the use of heating pad or ice pack. All you need to do is take a heating pad or ice pack and place it on the lower abdominal region of your body. This will be very helpful in giving you relief from the symptoms of endometriosis.
2. Try to reduce the intake of chemicals such as polychlorinated biphenyls and chemical dioxins. These chemicals can make your condition worse. Fish, red meat, animal fat and high-fat dairy products are rich in these chemicals, therefore avoid their consumption.
3. You can even use natural herbs such as milk thistle, dandelion and rosemary in order to treat the symptoms of endometriosis. These natural herbs can be very helpful in restoring bile bowl function and hormonal level of the body.
4. Ginger tea is considered to be one of the most effective home remedies for endometriosis. All you need to do is take a piece of ginger and boil it in water with a teaspoon of tea leaves. Now add little honey to this tea and drink it hot.
5. Consume diet rich in flavones such as parsley and celery. They are known to have flavones which help in preventing conversion of androgens to estrogens.
6. Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, kale and bok choy are known to have indoles which are very helpful in improving the metabolism of estrogen.
7. In order to suppress the production of prostaglandin it is highly beneficial to consume food rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Fish is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and their regular intake will prove to be beneficial for you.
8. Progesterone cream is also very effective in slowing down the abnormal growth of endometrial tissue. This cream is made from Mexican wild yam or soy and can be applied externally on the upper chest, wrist, inner thighs and inner arms.
9. Try to avoid stress by yoga, meditation and certain breathing exercises.
10. You can also try using chaste berry, unicorn root, cohosh and cramp bark in order to get relief from the symptoms of endometriosis.
11. To build up fluid in the body it is recommended to drink mango, pineapple, dark grape and papaya juices. This will prevent all the chances of retrograde menstruation.
12. Hydrotherapy can sometimes help in treating endometriosis. All you need to do is sit for three minutes in a bath tub filled with hot water and then immediately sit in a bath tub filled with cold water for one minute. Repeat this process three times.
The above mentioned home remedies for endometriosis are some of the most popular and effective home remedies which have been tried since a very long time and have proved to be beneficial in many cases.
Read more Home Remedies for Endometriosis. Also know useful Home Remedies for Ear Infection. Read effective Home Remedies for Ear Wax Removal.
Comments: 0 Views: 143 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for endometriosis, endometriosis home remedies, endometriosis remedies, remedies for endometriosis, natural treatment for endometriosis
Ear wax can sometimes cause many problems such as itching, blockage and hearing loss. The glands of the ear produce wax in order to protect, clean and provide moisture to the ear canal.
Ear Wax Removal Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for ear wax removal which are simple to use and easy to follow. Some of the popular home remedies for ear wax removal are:
1. One of the safest home remedies for ear wax removal is the use of paraffin oil which is available in drugstore. All you need to do is warm two to three tablespoons of it over a candle. Now put few drops of this oil in your ear by the means of a dropper and wait for five minutes without any movement. Repeat this process for next two days until it softens and dissolve the build up completely. Next step is to flush the ear with some lukewarm water in order to bring out lumps which didn’t get dissolve.
2. Another safe home remedy is the use of hydrogen peroxide. Just put two to three drops in your ear and then wait for five minutes. Now tilt your head to opposite side and the liquid will come out. Try this procedure for the next three days. And then you can wash your ear with lukewarm water in order to let the remaining wax come out. The hydrogen peroxide dissolves the wax which makes it easier to flush it out. Those who have perforated ears should not try this remedy.
3. You can try massaging the area behind the ears. This will loosen up the wax deposited in your ear. Now pull your ear while opening and closing your mouth. This is an effective natural home remedy for ear wax removal.
4. Take a hot-water bottle and fill it up with warm water. Now lie with your ear against the bottle. This will melt the ear wax.
5. Olive oil is also very useful in ear wax removal. Take a teaspoon and put some olive oil on it. Now place this teaspoon on a candle flame so that it becomes warm. Apply few drops of this oil in your ear and wait for fifteen minutes. For the next two to three days repeat this procedure three times a day.
6. Take some water and make it warm. Pour some of this warm water in your ear and wait for few seconds. Now tilt your head in opposite direction to drain out the water. You can repeat this process until you see that the water which you are draining out becomes colored. This will let you know that the wax is melting and coming out with water. But remember to use decently warm and clean water.
7. Chewing gum helps in keeping your ears clean. When you chew the gum, the jaw movement results into a natural cleaning process in the ears.
8. Do not use hair pins, cotton swabs, fingernails and fingers to remove the wax.
9. Glycerin is also very effective in treating ear wax. Just apply few drops of it in your ears. This will stop the itching and avoid the cause of dry skin.
These were some of the effective home remedies for ear wax removal which are safe, cost-effective and easy to use.
Read more Home Remedies for Ear Wax Removal. Also know useful Home Remedies for Ear Infection. Read effective Home Remedies for Endometriosis.
Comments: 0 Views: 145 Group: Health Tags: home remedies for ear wax, ear wax home remedies, ear wax remedies, remedies for ear wax, natural treatment for ear wax, ear wax natural treatment
As per research, low testosterone level is considered as one among the important causes giving rise to the risk of infertility problems. This imbalance in hormone level is medically termed as male hypogonadism. Side effects shown as a result of low level of level of testosterone hormone varies from one person to another. Low sex power, erectile dysfunction, low libido, reduced muscle strength and osteoporosis are some among the commonly shown symptoms by patients suffering from hypogonadism. Several factors contribute in the formation of low testosterone level. Causes leading way to testosterone deficiency in body include orchitis, pituitary gland tumor treatment, ageing, excessive alcohol consumption and smoking. Treatments are usually prescribed according to the severity and cause of low sex power and low testosterone level.
Regular doing of exercises is a natural treatment recommended for low sex power and low testosterone levels. It helps in improving the energy level of person with zero side effects. Reducing the action of free radical mechanism is one among the main advantages of practicing regular exercises. It delays aging and reduces the risk of dying prematurely. Lifting light weights and performing cardiovascular exercises to reduce obesity are some common exercising techniques to increase the production of testosterone hormone. In order to obtain optimum results, it is recommended to keep enough sets while doing exercises. Apart from improving testosterone level, controlling blood sugar level, lowering bad cholesterol level, preventing obesity and reducing cardiovascular diseases are other benefits of doing regular exercises.
Reducing stress level is a safe treatment for low sex power and low testosterone levels. Practicing relaxation techniques like yoga is one among the best cures for reducing the stress level of patients. It calms down nerve cells and helps in preventing nervous disorders like anxiety and depression. Patients with low testosterone level are advised to follow a healthy lifestyle by avoiding smoking and ceasing alcohol consumption. Having a thorough body massaging by using relaxant oil is another remedial measure for lowering high stress level. It rejuvenates body cells, cures insomnia, maintains hormonal balance and improves blood circulation through out the body. Patients with low sex power due to testosterone deficiency are advised to intake a nutritive diet by including lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Figs, bananas, oysters, avocados and asparagus are some among the commonly recommended food items to increase testosterone production.
Intake of 4T plus capsule is an effective treatment for low sex power and low testosterone levels. Presence of active ingredients like salabmisri, semar, kharethi, saffron and tulsi in 4T Plus capsule promotes the over all well being of person. It is a perfect cure for preventing reproductive disorders like premature ejaculation, nightfall, oligospermia and azoospermia. This herbal supplement ensures complete safety and can be used for prolonged period of time with zero side effects. For attaining best results, patients are advised to intake 4T plus capsules consistently for two to three months time period. Strengthening the immune system of body, boosting libido, increasing the production of sperms and improving the energy level are other advantages of consuming 4T Plus capsules.
Read more about Herbal Erectile Dysfunction Pills. Also know Nightfall Treatment. Read about Erectile Dysfunction Herbal Remedy.
Comments: 0 Views: 205 Group: Health Tags: low sex power, low testosterone levels, treatment for low sex power, low sex drive
Masturbation, if over practiced is one among the major causes of infertility problems. This habit can induce physical as well as psychological impacts on person. Side effects of over hand practice may be either temporary or permanent. If not considered, it can lead way to several issues in relationship with partner. As per research, it is found that intensity of side effects depends upon the frequency of masturbation. Some among the commonly reported side effects due to over masturbation include testicular pain, low energy level, leakage of semen and lower back pain. Symptoms shown by a person suffering from masturbation trouble also varies from one person to another. Lifestyle of person plays a great role in preventing the risk of over masturbation troubles. Following natural treatment is found to be very beneficial for solving problems due to over masturbation.
Ashwagandha, a well known aphrodisiac is a safe cure used for the treatment for bad effects due to over masturbation. This potential herb is also known in the names of withania somnifera and Indian ginseng. It boosts cellular energy of body and helps in improving the over all well being of person. Preventing the risk of fatigue due to over masturbation is an important advantage of using ashwagandha extracts. Apart from improving stamina of person, regular use of ashwagandha extract also helps in strengthening immunity power of body and promoting blood circulation.
Saffron milk is an effective herbal remedy for curing bad effects due to over masturbation. Presence of carotenoids in saffron milk improves skin health and reduces the risk of diseases like skin tumors. In order to achieve best results, it is advised to drink saffron milk before going to bed. Daily intake of saffron milk helps in improving the over all strength of reproductive system and prevents the risk of reproductive disorders like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Other health benefits of including saffron milk in diet include preventing arthritis, improving memory focus, preventing blurred vision and lowering bad cholesterol level in body.
Intake of NF cure capsule is one among the best recommended treatments for bad effects due to over masturbation problems. All the ingredients used for the preparation of this herbal health supplement have been used for centuries for the treatment of reproductive disorders. In order to achieve optimum results, it is recommended to consume NF cure capsule consistently for two to three months time period. Ingredients present in this herbal health supplement include safed musli, ashwagandha and shatavari. You can intake NF cure capsule directly with milk or water. Prolonged result with zero adverse action is the main advantage of using NF cure capsule.
Shilajit is another herbal remedy suggested for the treatment purpose of over masturbation problems. This end product improves the strength of reproductive organ and improves fertility of person. It is one among the key ingredients added for the preparation of ayurvedic medicines. Enhancing libido, improving immune system, promoting the functioning of brain cells and increasing desires are other advantages of using shilajit.
Read more about Sexual Weakness Due to Excessive Masturbation. Also know Nightfall Treatment. Read about Erectile Dysfunction Herbal Remedy.
Comments: 0 Views: 764 Group: Health Tags: treatments for bad effects of over masturbation, bad effects of over masturbation, treat over masturbation effects, over masturbation effects
Excessive masturbation, if unconsidered is one among the main risk factors of reproductive disorders. Side effects due to over masturbation trouble vary from one person to another. As per research made on patients, excessive masturbation can induce both physical and psychological problems. Some among the psychological effects due to excessive hand practice are poor memory focus, feel of guilt and depression. Physical impacts due to over masturbation include lower back pain, low energy level and dizziness. Sexual weakness or lack of erection due to excessive masturbation is one among the commonly reported problems. Weakness of parasympathetic nervous system due to excessive production of sex hormones is mainly responsible for this trouble. Today there are lots of remedial measures available for curing this imbalance in body chemistry.
Following a healthy lifestyle is the safest remedial measure for reducing the risk of sexual weakness or lack of erection due to excessive masturbation. People suffering from erectile dysfunction problem are advised to include a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in their diet. Intake of nutritive diet rejuvenates body cells and improves the energy level of person. This helps in preventing the risk of fatigue, one among the main problems reported due to excessive hand practice. It is also advised to avoid smoking and intake of alcohol. Practicing relaxation techniques like yoga is another safe cure for weakness and lack of erection due to excessive masturbation. Regular doing of yoga exercises enhance memory focus, improve blood circulation, increase joint flexibility and maintain body weight under control.
Herbal supplement is found to be very beneficial for the treatment of sexual weakness and lack of erection due to excessive masturbation. Shiljait is a best cure for treating problems due to over masturbation. It is a well known aphrodisiac agent for boosting the strength of reproductive system. At present, you can easily get shilajit extracts in the form of capsules from medical stores. Patients are advised to intake this capsule twice per day after their meals. Improving immunity strength, increasing oxygen consumption of cells, boosting stamina for longer performance and enhancing blood circulation through out the body are other health benefits of including shilajit in diet.
Booster capsule is a widely recommended herbal remedy to cure sexual weakness or lack of erection due excessive masturbation. Ingredients present in this herbal health supplement have been used for centuries for the treatment of reproductive disorders. Some among the key ingredients used for the preparation of booster capsules are mucuna pruriens, asphaltum punjabinum, asparagus racemosus and withania somnifera. You can directly consume this supplement with milk or water. In order to achieve maximum results, it is recommended to intake booster capsules consistently for two to three months time period. Long standing results with zero side effects is the main advantage of using this herbal supplement. Other advantages of consuming booster capsules include relaxing nerve cells, increasing the production of nitric oxide, improving blood circulation through out the body, reducing free radical mechanism, enhancing erection strength and delivering fast arousal.
Read more about Sexual Weakness Due to Excessive Masturbation. Also know Nightfall Treatment. Read about Erectile Dysfunction Herbal Remedy.
Comments: 0 Views: 349 Group: Health Tags: sexual weakness, lack of erection due to excessive masturbation, excessive masturbation, sexual weakness due to excessive masturbation
Chronic nightfall due to erotic sexual dreams is one among the main factors contributing for reproductive disorders. It is a condition characterized by uncontrolled ejaculation of semen during sleeping hours. If left unconsidered, this condition may give rise to health disorders eventually leading way to infertility. Duration of erotic dreams varies from one person to another. Frequency of nightfall condition depends upon several factors like health, age, diet and physical activity. As per research, occurrence of nightfall or wet dream problem due to erotic dreams is more frequent among young adults. Apart from erotic dreams, stimulation from blankets and exceeding the withhold capacity of semen in body are other major causes of nightfall. Loss of energy, back pain and impotence are other some among the side effects of chronic nightfall.
At present, there are several remedial measures for preventing nightfall and wet dream problems due to erotic sexual dreams. Patients are advised to follow a healthy lifestyle by avoiding smoking and drinking alcohol. Including fresh fruits and vegetables in diet prevents the risk of fatigue problems and improves the energy level of person. Practicing relaxation techniques like yoga controls mind and keep you away from bad thoughts. Regular doing of exercises rejuvenates body cells and boosts the energy level of person.
Improving blood circulation, controlling blood sugar level, maintaining cholesterol level and enhancing memory alert are other health benefits of meditation. Patients suffering from nightfall or wet dreams due to erotic dreams are advised to read good books before bed time. This helps in eliminating sexual thoughts from their mind and reduces the chance of occurrence of nightfall or wet dreams.
Ashwagandha, scientifically termed as withania somnifera is one among the commonly used herbal remedies for nightfall due to erotic dreams. It is a powerful aphrodisiac herb and has been used for centuries for the preparation of various ayurvedic products. Regular intake of ashwagandha extracts boosts cellular energy and improves the over all well being of person. Some among the highlighting benefits of including ashwagandha extracts in diet include strengthening immune system, boosting libido and preventing impotence.
NF cure capsule is a best recommended herbal remedy for nightfall due to erotic sexual dreams. Intake of this herbal supplement prevents the risk of many reproductive disorders like semen leakage and erectile dysfunction. Perfect blend of herbal composition present in NF cure capsule acts internally and cures nightfall troubles. Asparagus racemosus, withania somnifera, piper longum, saffron and ferrum are some among the key ingredients included for the preparation of NF cure capsule. Long standing results with zero side effects is one among the important advantages of using NF cure capsule. In order to achieve best results, patients are advised to intake shilajit in conjunction with NF cure capsule. Intake of NF cure capsule helps in improving the over all strength of reproductive system.
Patients suffering from nightfall due to erotic dreams are advised to intake this herbal supplement twice per day along with milk or water. Other advantages of including NF cure capsule in diet are providing stamina, improving fertility, and controlling mood stability of person.
Read more about Nightfall Treatment. Also know Sexual Weakness Due to Excessive Masturbation. Read about Erectile Dysfunction Herbal Remedy.
Comments: 0 Views: 148 Group: Health Tags: wet dream due to erotic sexual dreams, erotic sexual dreams, nightfall due to sexual dreams, nightfall and erotic dreams
Excessive masturbation is one among the underlying causes giving rise to the risk of health problems like nightfall, sperm leakage and weak erection. As per the research made on patients, intensity level of over masturbation troubles varies from one person to another. Weakening of parasympathetic nervous system is mainly responsible for health troubles. Parasympathetic nervous system plays a significant role in controlling ejaculation and holding semen inside body. Apart from inducing reproductive disorders in patients, weakening of parasympathetic nervous system can induce several health risks like low immune strength, fatigue and poor memory focus. If left unconsidered, excessive masturbation troubles can eventually leady way to relationship issues with partner. Treatments prescribed for patients suffering from excessive masturbation troubles also vary from one person to another.
Practicing relaxation technique like yoga is an excellent cure for preventing excessive masturbation problems like nightfall, semen leakage and weak erection. This psychological treatment is found to be very beneficial for improving the over all well being of person. It helps in improving mood stability and reduces the risk of over masturbation problem. Yoga is a best option to avoid the bad habit of masturbation. Regular doing of yoga exercises helps people in achieving multiple health benefits. Important advantages of including yoga exercises in daily lifestyle include improving blood circulation, enhancing memory focus, controlling body weight, increasing flexibility of joints and reducing cardiovascular diseases.
Following healthy lifestyle is a best recommended natural remedial measure to prevent the risk of nightfall, semen leakage and weak erection due to over masturbation. Patients are advised to avoid eating processed and canned foods. In order to reduce health disorders, patients are also advised to avoid smoking and alcohol consumption. Including lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in diet prevents the risk of fatigue problems and improves the energy level of person. Nutritive diet plays a significant role in improving the well being of person. Zinc rich foods like oysters, pumpkin seeds and watermelon seeds are found to be very beneficial for the treatment of weak erection and impotence. It improves the production of testosterone hormone and enhances the fertility of person. Almond milk, saffron, avocado and nuts are other best recommended food items for preventing the risk of nightfall, semen leakage and weak erection due to over masturbation.
NF cure capsule, made out of medicinally powered ingredients is a safe herbal remedy to cure nightfall, semen leakage and weak erection due to excessive masturbation. Inclusion of NF cure capsule in diet increases the strength of parasympathetic nervous system and prevents the risk of erectile problems. Prolonged action with zero side effects is the main advantage of using NF cure capsule. You can directly intake this supplement with milk or water. For best results, patients suffering from over masturbation problems are advised to intake NF cure capsule consistently for two to three months time period. Asparagus racemosus, withania somnifera, saffron and piper longum are some among the active ingredients present in NF cure capsule. Other health benefits of including NF cure capsule in diet include preventing nervous disorders, improving male fertility, strengthening immune system and enhancing blood circulation.
Read more about Nightfall Treatment. Also know Sexual Weakness Due to Excessive Masturbation. Read about Erectile Dysfunction Herbal Remedy.
Comments: 0 Views: 1504 Group: Health Tags: nightfall and weak erection, weak erection due to over masturbation, over masturbation, sperm leakage treatment, treat nightfall